Friday, 4 January 2013
The Pickup Lines Volume 005
You know, if I were you, I'd have sex with me.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I like Spaghetti, Let's go fuck!
Your lips are kinda wrinkled. Mind if I press them?
Do you cheesy lines or do you just want to do it?
May i pleasure you with my tongue?
Wanna go - on a rape charge?
I have a big headache. I hear the best cure for headaches is sex. What say we go
upstairs and work out a remedy.
(walk up to the bar and sit down in the seat next to them. While looking at them,
order a drink and drink it down) Well, we can't fuck here!
Fuck me, I'm beautiful enough to be with you all night.
So, Is it safe to say I'm gonna score?
Hi I'm (your name) I swallow
I just checked my schedule and I can have you pregnant by Christmas.
Mines bigger than his want proof?
I got an 8 inch cock, why don't you come home with me and I'll let you ride it.
You are rubber, I'm glue, what ever you say, I bet I will fuck you.
Looks don't matter, I'll just wrap you in a flag and fuck you for glory.
I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't cum in minutes, the next one is free.
I would fuck you so hard, you'd learn from it.
Do you like my belt buckle? (any response is okay ) It would look better against
your forehead!
Do you wanna come to the Marines, or would your rather have a Marine come
into you?
yikes
Happy hour's over but it's still going strong at my place.
Whip it out and show me what you got, so I can save the disappointment from
later.
Do you have any tacos on you? (No.) In that case, will you make out with me?
Would you fuck a complete stranger? (No) Then Hi, my name is...
Are you gay? (No.) Wow, me neither, let's have sex.
Hi. Last night, a little leprechaun came up to me and told me that if you don't
have sex with me tonight, your(or my) dick is going to fall off. We don't want that
now do we?
I'm conducting a survey on the taste of vaginas. Wanna be my first participant?
If I washed my dick, would you suck it? (No.) Oh, so you like to suck dirty dicks.
Let's go fuck in a brand new limo.
Look out in the night sky. You see that bright light to the right of that red one?
That is a comet that is streaking toward here at miles per hour. At that rate, it
will be here in about an hour. So, wanna fuck?
Life is like a dick. When it gets hard, "Fuck it".
love is a sensation; caused by a temptation; to feel penetration; a guy sticks his
location; in a girl's destination; to increase the population; for the next
generation; did you get my explanation; or do you need a demonstration?
Nice fucking weather. Want to?
Wanna fuck, or should I call my lawyer?
Hi, my name is Guerrermo. I eat pussy like a woman.
You remind me of a blue ribbon bass. I don't know if I should mount you or eat
you.
Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down
under...
I'm not a slut, I'm just popular. Wanna fuck me and be the Big Man on Campus?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment