Friday, 4 January 2013
The Pickup Lines Volume 003
I'd love to swap bodily fluids with you.
I'm gonna have sex with you tonight so, you might as well be there.
If it's true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by morning.
Let's bypass all the bullshit and just get naked.
Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.
My name's [your name], but you can call me "lover."
My name's [your name]That's so you know what to scream.
Nice shoes, wanna fuck?
Nice socks. Can I try them on after we have sex?
Nice tits. Mind if I feel them?
Oh, you're a bird watcher....(Whip out your unit and ask) Well, would you take
this for a swallow?
Sex is a killer...want to die happy?
Since we shouldn't waste this day and age what you say we use these condoms in
my pocket before they expire.
Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, "Now that I've broken the ice, will
you sleep with me?"
Take off that dress and fuck my brains out, you cave newt.
The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to fuck you on the floor.
The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
Wanna fuck like bunnies?
We're going to dance to one song, then go back to my apartment and fuck.
What can I do to make you sleep with me?
What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract
our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
Your face or MINE!?
Your place or mine?
I wish you were a screen door..... [Why?] So I can slam you all day long!
Let's go get liquored up and rape each other.
Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours.
I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment