Friday, 4 January 2013

The Pickup Lines Volume 004


Nice legs, lets eat out.
Hey! Wanna play war? (replies)WHAT? (you)Yea, I lay on the ground and you
blow the fuck outta me!
If we were both squirrels, would you let me bust a nut in your hole?
You touch his shirt and ask, "Is this cotton?" Wait for response. Then touch down
in the crotch area and say, "Oh, this must be felt."
Hi my name is (your name), did I mention I have a penis.
My dick's been feeling a little dead lately. Wanna give it some mouth-to-mouth?
Show me your pussy!
Are you going to the party tonight (what party?) The one in your mouth,
everybody's cumming.
If I take off my clothes, will you fuck me?
9
If I told you I had a inch dick would you fuck me? (if she says no) say Good,
because mine is inches.
I know where there is a good party, they've got liquor in the front and poker in
the rear.
Oh my God! I think I love you! Now lay down!
Hey good lookin', whatcha got cookin'? Nuthin could be finer than the taste of
your vagina!
I'd rip out both my eyes just so you have more holes to screw me in
Dah, wanna see my dink?
(silently mouth) I want a fig newton.
Do you have a beard on your pussy/asshole? (No.) Want one?
Your chest looks a little sore. Would you like me to numb it?
Do you wanna lick my tongue?
Hello. I have sex on the first date. Do you?
Do you like apples? (Yes.) How about I take you home and fuck the shit out of
you. How do like them apples?
Do you like jewels? (Yes.) Suck my dick, it's a gem.
Person #: hey, you wanna do a ? Person #: What? Person #: You go down, and
I'll owe you one.
Mean people suck, nice people swallow. I'm nice.
Tell me how my cum tastes.
First, I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then, I'll move up to your belly
button.
I've got a great big cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment