Friday, 4 January 2013

The Pickup Lines Volume 002


Hey baby, wanna go halves on a bastard?
Hey baby, wanna play lion? OK. You go kneel right there and I'll throw you my
meat.
Hey baby, what do you say we go behind that rock and get a little boulder?!?
Hey I am a wrestler, let me take you down.
Hey, baby, wanna lock crotches and swap gravy?
Hi, do you want to have my children? (assuming the answer is 'no'), OK then, can
we just practice?
Hi, I'm a tawdry slut looking for a good time.
Hi, I'm not trying to pressure you, I don't want to have sex without mutual
consent; and by the way, you have my consent.
Hi, my name is {name}, I like peanut butter, wanna fuck?
Hi, wanna fuck? (No!) Mind lying down while I do?
I am a magical being, take off your bra.
I love you. I want to marry you. Now fuck my brains out.
I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
I must expel some seminal fluid. May I use your body?
I think we have to make love on the front lawn like crazed weasels NOW!
I wanna put my thingy into your thingy.
I want to thank you for [insert any event here], grab your ankles bitch!
I'd like to tie you to a rafter and fuck you up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment