Friday, 4 January 2013

The Pickup Lines Volume 001


Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew...
Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg? No??? Well,
let's go on a picnic and find out!
Do you sleep on your stomach? [any answer] Can I?
Do you take it up the ass?
Excuse me, but would you like an orally stimulated orgasm?
Excuse me, have I fucked you yet?
Excuse me. Do you want to fuck or should I apologize?
Fancy a fuck?
Forget that! Playing doctor is for kids! Let's play gynecologist.
Fuck me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
Fuck me if I am wrong, but you want to screw me, don't you?
Fuck me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?
Fuck me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Laura?
Go up to a someone at a bar or a dance and ask her: do you want a fuck... (wait
for a second gauging her reaction)...ing drink?
Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? (Pull your pockets inside out....)
Would you like to?
Hey babe, how about a pizza and a fuck? [Slap] HEY! What's wrong, don't you
like pizza?
Hey babe, wanna get LUCKY!?
Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs.
Hey Baby! I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed
bag!
Hey baby, I want to lick your thighs.
Hey baby, let's go make some babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment